960C Combo Adhesive Pu Foam
One component aerosol polyurethane adhesive foam curing swiftly with moisture. Providing very fast and powerful adhesion for various construction materials, especially highly recommended for heat insulation systems. It can be used with an applicator gun and straw adapter features higher yield, easier application and reusability. It does not contain any propellant gases which are harmful to the ozone layer.
- Powerful adhesion to polystyrene heat panels (XPS and EPS),
- Provides high thermal insulation with excellent adhesion and filling properties,
- Instant adhesion and wall plugging within two hours,
- More economical.
- Ready to use in aerosol can,
- Economical consumption thanks to precise application with gun and straw adapter,
- Provides stronger adhesion with straw adapter,
- Up to 14 m2 heat insulation panel adhesion for each can,
- Minimum expansion during drying period with gun application,
- After dried, no further expansion and shrinkage,
- A lighter material compared to mortar, used in heat insulation systems,
- No more extra burden or weight to building,
- High yield up to 55 liters, depending on the humidity and temperature,
- Usable at low temperatures like 0 °C, It does not contain any propellant gases which are harmful to the ozone layer.
- Best for mounting heat insulation panels and filling voids during adhesive application,
- Advised for wooden type construction materials adhesion to concrete, metal etc.
- Applications which needed minimum expansion,
- Mounting and isolation for frames of windows and doors.