965P Roof & Tile PU Adhesive
Akfix 965 is a one component aerosol polyurethane adhesive foam curing swiftly with moisture and specifically formulated for laying roofing tiles, thanks to its characteristics of greater mechanical strength and adhesion to concrete and brick and insulating materials such as polystyrene and cork.
- Powerful adhesion of roofing tiles.
- Instant adhesion and roof plugging within two hours.
- Exceptional resistance to wear and to the action of the wind.
- Not form thermal bridges, thanks to the excellent thermal insulation.
- Thanks to its modern chemical formulation, it is highly thixotropic.
- More economical. Ready to use in aerosol can.
- Minimum 14 m2 roofing tile adhesion for each can.
- Minimum expansion during drying period.
- After dried, no further expansion and shrinkage.
- No more extra burden or weight to building.
- High yield up to 55 liters, depending on the humidity and temperature.
- Fire Class: E (According to EN 13501-1. It refers to B2 for DIN 4102).
- Usable at low temperature like 0 °C
- It does not contain any propellant gases which are harmful to the ozone layer.
- Used best for laying of tiles and tiles construction of insulation on roof repair and consolidation of roofing .
- Laying wooden elements and insulation panels for thermal and acoustic insulation purposes.
- Seals and fittings in general where minimum expansion is needed.
- Mounting and isolation for frames of windows and doors.
|FA016||965P||-||Gw. 900 g. ± %2||12||-||-|