820P B1 Fire Rated PU Gun Foam
Akfix 820P, is a single component, moisture curing, self expanding, ready to use polyurethane foam with propellants which are completely harmless to ozone layer. It has a fire rating of up to 235 minutes in certain configurations. High quality PU straw foam recommended for sealing applications where fire resistance is required. PU foam used with an applicator gun and features higher yield, easier application and reusability.
- According to EN 1366-4 fire retardant up to 235 min. – see table enclosed.
- Efficient seal against smoke and gas.
- Does not contain CFC’s and H-CFC’s.
- Excellent adhesion & filling capacity.
- Excellent mounting capacity and stability.
- High yield up to 55 liters depending on temperature and humidity.
- Excellent adhesion on most substrates (except Teflon, PE and PP).
- High filling capacity.
- High thermal & acoustical insulation value.
- After cured, it can be painted, cut, trimmed.
- No shrinkage.
- Mould and water resistant.
- Conforms to fire class B1 (DIN 4102).
All applications where fire retardant properties are required such as:
- Installation of door and window frames.
- Filling and sealing gaps, joints and cavities.
- Filling of penetrations in walls.
- Heat insulation of roof construction.
- Sealing of cable and pipe penetrations.
- Soundproofing and sealing partition walls.
- Bonding of insulation materials.
- Multi-Purpose, adhesion and fixation.