881 Alfatech MDI Free PU Foam
Akfix Alpha-Tech is an isocyanate free foam used with an easy dispense straw adaptor. It does not contain any propellant gases that are harmful to the ozone layer.
- Isocyanate free
- Excellent adhesion & filling capacity.
- Excellent mounting capacity and stability.
- Excellent adhesion on most substrates.
- High filling capacity.
- High thermal & acoustical insulation value.
- After cured it can be painted, cut and trimmed.
- No shrinkage.
- Application surface must be free from dust and grease.
- During the application, the temperature of the can and the room temperature should be between +5 °C and +30 °C.
- To get the best result, the temperature of the can and the room temperature should be between +20°C and +25 °C.
- Shake the can well before use.
- Hold the can upside down and activate the foam by pressing the valve.
- Moistening the surfaces before and after the application ensures faster curing and increase the bonding strength.
- Fresh foam can be removed using Akfix 800C Foam Cleaner. Cured foam can only be removed mechanically.