917N Insulating Glass (IG) Silicone Sealant
One- part silicone sealant developed for use as a secondary sealant in a dual-sealed insulating glass unit. Insulating glass sealant can bond the individual components, forming a weather-resistant unit.
- Excellent unprimed adhesion to glass and metal substrates, such as galvanized steel, stainless steel,
- Single-component formulation minimizes waste and downtime by eliminating base purging and static mixer maintenance,
- Consistently non-slump, permitting automated glazing,
- Non-corrosive by products,
- Almost odorless fast curing formula,
- Resistant to temperature extremes (-60 °C to +180 °C).
- Primarily used as a secondary sealant in production of dual-sealed insulating glass unit production,
- Insulating glass silicone sealant can be also recommended with insulating glass units incorporating specialty glass types.
Joint Sealant Calculator