AC592 Acoustic Sealant
AC592 Acoustic Sealant is a permanently flexible, acrylic water based acoustical sealant especially formulated to reduce sound transmission from leaking through joints and edges of all types of wall partitions in soundproofing projects. It also provides sound dampening , smoke and moisture barrier between different construction substrates .
- Reduces sound transmission.
- Stays flexible for high acoustic performance.
- Adheres to wide range of materials including wood, brick, foamboard, concrete, greenboard, drywall, cementboard etc.
- Eco-friendly: Low VOC and low odor.
- Easy water cleanup.
- Easy application with non-sag properties.
- Over paintable.
- Provides an effective acoustic barrier for sealing gaps, perimeter joints, and partitions between two soundproofing materials including plasterboard, drywalls, foamboard where an acoustic barrier is required.
- Sealing and bonding joints between walls and the floor or ceiling.
- Also suitable to use in perimeter of recessed lighting, plumbing pipes, air ducts, electrical conduits, windows, and doors.
- Adheres to numerious substrates including wood, brick, masonry, plasterboard, foamboard, concrete, gypsumboard, greenboard, drywall, cementboard, metal studding and other insulation boards etc.