AC607 Fire Stop Acrylic Sealant
Akfix AC607 is water-borne intumescent acrylic sealant. At the temperatures above120oC, it reduces the heat transfer by expanding its volume. Also gives extra time with the cooling effect of the released water steam at this temperature.
- Single-component sealant based on plasto elastic acrylic capable of swelling.
- Expands in volume at temperatures exceeding 120oC and reduce heat transfer.
- Saves time by releasing water vapor to fire,
- Easy to apply.
- Waterproof layer after drying forms a layer.
- Weather resistant and remains flexible for a long time.
- Safe to use asbestos and halogen free
- Ideal for sealing low movement joints, suitable for up to 50 mm gaps.
- Paintable and fill the surface of the fat-free and does not affect the surface.
- Walls and floors’ expansion joints
- Panel joints for insulation purposes and similar materials
- Wood, steel and PVC joinery for isolation
- Decorative joints
- Steel channels, canal boats, for the sealing of cables and cable ducts
- For indoor applications that require fire resistance
- In order to fill in areas where fire resistance applications
- All joints in buildings that require fire resistance
- Fire resistance up to 15% of the desired elasticity of joints shows.