MS Polymer Teak Deck Caulk
MS Teak Deck is a one component, non-corrosive, high quality fast curing MS polymer sealant designed for marine applications where UV, extreme weather , long time fresh & salt water resistance and waterproof properties are required. It is especially developed for waterproof sealing of teak wood decks in nautical applications.
- Chemically resistant to fresh water, salt water and diluted acids.
- UV, ageing, moisture and extreme weather resistance.
- Eco-friendly, free from isocyanate, solvent, acids and halogens.
- Highly elastic in low and high tempratures.
- Excellent primerless adhesion to numerous porous and non-porous substrates.
- Sandable after curing.
- Fast curing, low odor and non-sag properties.
- MS Teak Deck is designed for sealing of connection joints between teak decks and variety of decking substrates.
- Outstanding primerless adhesion on joining elements made from wood, concrete, plastic, steel, aluminum, zinc, copper, porcelain, ceramics, PVC, metals, polyester, polycarbonate, natural stone, marble, mirror, glass and porous surfaces.
- If using for the first time a preliminary test is recomended for plastics before application.
Joint Sealant Calculator