P625 PU Sealant (Construction)
P625 is a one-component, medium-modulus polyurethane sealant that cures on exposure to atmospheric humidity. It possesses excellent adhesion to all typical construction materials such as cement based materials, brick, ceramic, glass, wood, galvanized and painted sheet iron and various plastics.
- Possesses permanent elasticity.
- 25 % movement capability.
- No surface tackiness after full cure.
- Do not pick up dirt.
- No shrinkage.
- Cures bubble-free.
- Enhanced storage stability.
- No sagging – Thixotropic.
- Can be applied with hand gun and tooled easily.
- Expansion joints between many different construction materials.
- Bonding of roof tiles.
- Installation of PVC window frames.
- Connection joints between wood window- and doorframes and walls.
- Joints between prefabricated construction materials.
- Sealing and bonding of ventilation ducts, gutters and spouts etc.
- For expansion joints between pre-cast concrete panels.
|Laokood||Tootekood||Tooteliik||Volume||Kogus Kastis||Kaste Alusel||Triipkood|