Polyurea 1045 (Eco Pure)
AKFIX Polyurea 1045 is a very fast set, rapid curing, flexible, two component, aromatic pure polyurea coating system derived from a reaction of an isocyanate prepolymer and an amine terminated resin blend. The system is designed as a waterproofing and floor protective coating for concrete, metal, wood, ceramic, geotextile and PU foam substrates. The material must be applied utilizing high pressure, heated plural component spray proportioning equipment.
- Fast reactivity and fast return to service time
- Seamless coating
- 100 %solid, VOC free, no odour
- Very good tensile and structural strength
- Excellent thermal stability
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent impact and abrasion resistance
- Excellent adhesion on concrete, steel, aluminium, plastics, fibres, wood, foam etc.
- Excellent flexibility
- Temperature and moisture insensitive
- UV, chlorine and saltwater resistant
- Variable application thickness possible
- Broad colour spectrum
- General waterproofing and anticorrosion applications– tanks, pools, swimming pools, ponds, pipes, pipelines, waste water treatments, manholes and sewer linings, roof, balcony and terrace coatings.
- Floors– industrial floors, hospitals, factories
- Construction– roads , bridge decks, airports, line striping.
- Marine industry– ship’s underwater part and ship’s decks protection and ship docks
- Leisure industry– water parks, aquariums linings, playgrounds and decorative applications
- On thermal insulation products for waterproofing (polyurethane foam, EPS, XPS etc.)
|-||-||-||200 kg||1||Barrel (Amine component)||-|
|-||-||-||225 kg||1||Barrel (Iso component)||-|