100D Shower Cabine Kicthen & Bathroom
100D is a specially formulated for use in production and installation of shower cabins which has no solvent and shows excellent mold resistant properties. It's a superior sealant for sealing and glazing applications featuring excellent adhesion and durability.
- Conforms to ISO EN 11600-F-20LM.
- %100 silicone, does not contain any solvent.
- Cures very fast.
- No shrinkage
- Stays bright and clean.
- Outstanding resistance to mildew and fungus.
- Resistant to temperature extremes and aging.
- Does not crack or discolor.
- Withstands detergents, cleaning agents and chemicals.
- Acetoxy curing system.
- Conforms to the requirements of VOC content specifications in LEED credit EQc4.1 “Lowemitting products” of SCAQMD rule 1168.
- Glazing and bonding in shower cabinets during production.
- Filling joints between tiles, tub and shower cabin during installation.
- Filling joints between bath tubs and tiles after production.
- Waterproofing sinks.