Akfix Polyurea FR 1044 (Fıre Retardant)
Akfix Polyurea FR 1044 is a very fast curing, 2-component aromatic pure polyurea system, 100% solid, flexible coating derived from a reaction of an isocyanate prepolymer and an amine terminated resin blend. With its fire retarding ability, it has resistance against ignition combined with self- extinguish feature. Especially designed to protect and coat concrete, metal, wood, ceramic, geotextile and PU foam substrates. The material must be applied utilizing high pressure, heated plural component spray proportioning equipment. As the product is not sensitive to moisture and heat, it can be applied in wide variety of weather conditions. It can be used safely in exterior and interior environments.
- Fire retardant and fire resistive system.
- %100 solid, VOC free, no odor
- No catalyst
- Fast reactivity and fast return to service time
- Excellent thermal stability
- Seamless and joint-less coating with water resistance
- Excellent adhesion on concrete, steel, aluminum, plastics, fibers, wood, geotextiles etc.
- Excellent flexibility
- Not effected by humidity and heat
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Very good impact and corrosion resistance
- Very good tensile and structural strength
- Variable application thickness possible
- Broad color spectrum
- Floors where fire retardant is necessary , industrial coatings, hospitals, factories, parking lots, garage, transportation and truck bed liners
- Construction – roads , bridge decks, railways and high speed railways, tunnels, airports, line striping, ship decks, ship ports and canals
- High abrasion applications –oil and gas industry, refineries, petrochemical industry, mining, secondary containment, energy industry waste water treatment plants , tank coating, secondary storage tanks, on floors where acid/base resistance is needed.
- Leisure industry- water parks, aquariums linings, play grounds , theme park and decorative applications
||Barrel (Amine side)
||Barrel (Iso side)